Are you an experienced Y3 engineer looking to work with a great program?
• Chief Engineer Position (Y3 requirement)
• Couple Friendly (will consider teams )
• Fulltime (no rotation)
• Salary 8000- 8500 EURO / Month DOE
A high profile 140’ charter yacht is on the search for an experienced Chief engineer to join their team.
The yacht is run to the highest standard and operates some high-end charters each year amongst private trips with the owner and family.
Joining in Europe the start of November the vessel is a dual season charter yacht Med / Caribbean and splits tips evenly
Yard times are often completed in Barcelona
The chief engineer will have a strong 2nd engineer for support
There is good diversity and longevity amongst the crew, with an excellent young and active crew dynamic onboard.
Long standing professional captain with good knowledge of vessel and systems
Essential that the engineer will be looking to contribute to a positive team environment onboard
During the yard periods the chief engineer will work closely with the build manager and will essentially project manage the work needed together
The yacht is very much couple friendly and would consider strong engineer candidates who are in relationships wanting to work together
The Ideal Applicant
• Y3 or equivalent
• STCW , ENG 1 , Security Awareness
• Sound technical knowledge, some AV/IT skills
• Will be looking to develop a good longstanding relationship with the yacht
• Fun loving who enjoys travel and being active outside of yacht life
• Experience with Cat engines and Kohler Gens
• Good project management skills
• Strong preventative maintenance skills
• Good troubleshooting aptitude
Start Date– Early November
Salary–8000-8500 Euro / month +/- Depending on Experience + standard MLC
benefits/leave (45 days) entitlements, Medical & flights + additional down time