Are you a Chef partnered
with a stewardess interested in an off the beaten track adventure?
Do you have an interest
in watersports such as Kiting, Scuba Diving, Fishing or Surfing?
- Sole Chef
- Must be coupled with Stew
- $6000 US / Month DOE
- Solomon Islands, Raja Ampat, Bali, Maldives, Red
A unique opportunity has
become available for a Chef & Stewardess to join a 32m expedition yacht currently
on its world tour
Joining in the Solomon
Islands the vessel has a truly epic itinerary planned
The owner fly’s In/Out when
in location and thoroughly enjoys diving
Crew will be encourage
to participate in activities (Kiting, Scuba Diving, Fishing or Surfing ) and
enjoy the various location the vessel visits
The ideal applicants:
with longevity working together.
- Chef should be culinary trained AND have
experience as chef on superyachts.
- Both stewardess and chef should be meticulously
clean and well presented.
- Stewardess but have minimum 1 year experience in
a leadership role in interior.
- Stewardess must be fast paced, can hit the
ground running, able to adapt to different environments and provisioning
- Stewardess should have charter experience be
able to complete jobs quickly and timely.
- Experience on similar sized vessels a bonus.
- Interest in watersports such as Kiting, Scuba
Diving, Fishing, Surfing would be great for both crew to fit the crew dynamic
and vessels itinerary.
- Both must have up to date ENG1 and basic STCW
Start: 1 Month
Salary: $6000 US / Month for Chef, $5500 US / month for
stew (DOE)Start: 2-4 weeks (flexible