Are you a stewardess or hospitality professional looking for that elusive land-based career in Estate Management?
Do you have strong housekeeping, service, time management skills and are extremely well organised?
A high-end estate in Toorak, Melbourne is on the search for a Housekeeping/Service Coordinator to work within their fun, friendly and vibrant team
Working as part of a larger residence team (8 staff) and working under the guidance of a very experienced House Manager.
The Housekeeping/Service Coordinator will primarily be responsible for a mixture of housekeeping , coordinating the meal service, assisting the principle with basic food prep.
The stewardess should enjoy a mixture of being both back / front of house & also be comfortable working alongside the principle
Lots of potential for role growth with a terrific family that are personable , friendly and take care of their staff
Housekeeping shifts (during the day) Service / FOH shifts (Midday to early evening)
Core days are Monday to Friday
Other Responsibilities may also include
• Assist in organising and coordinating key events
• Managing the residences interior assets, including art, glassware, wine, furniture
• Running errands external to the house
• Perform high end detailing of house
• Ordering, stocktaking, pantries and maintaining adequate household supply
• Reception of guests and looking after their needs
The Ideal Candidate
• Hospitality, private residence or superyacht stewardess experience
• Impeccable service skills & strong eye for detail
• Extremely well organised with excellent time management skills
• high level housekeeping skills
• High level of personal presentation
• Can work well within a larger residence team
• Strong communication skills
• Looking for a land-based career in estate management
• Full work rights for Australia
• Own accommodation in Melbourne (live out position)
While the position is based on a fulltime work week the successful candidate will need to be able to work a flexible work roster including some evenings
Salary – From $80,000 + Super / year DOE
Start– When Found
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced stewardess looking to transition her/his skill set into an exciting career in estate management