Are you a deckhand with trade experience as a carpenter or shipwright?
Are you interested in being based in Perth?
• Perth Based
• $100,000 AUD + (higher for an excellent candidate)
A unique opportunity has become available for a Deck / Carpenter or Deck / Shipwright to go land based in Perth , working within a growing private superyacht management company.
Working across an array of private superyachts in the 25m-35m range the deck / carpenter will assist with:
Trips are private only, mostly day excursions to Rottnest with only a few rare overnighters.
Vessels are managed internally with crew and the Deck/Carpenter / Shipwright will work within a larger superyacht management team.
Super fun and vibrant culture, lots of opportunity to grow (into captain or senior management) within the company as the vessels under management continue to grow.
The Ideal Candidate
This is a terrific opportunity to join a well-run / established superyacht management company with good career prospects for the future
Are you a stewardess based in Perth interested in earning a terrific freelance rate?
***potential to earn up to $5,000 / week over the Perth Summer***
• Perth Based
• $450 AUD / day + standby rates $100 / day + overtime @ $60 – $110/ hour
A unique opportunity for a Perth based yacht stewardess has become available , working within a growing private superyacht management company.
Looking after a variety of HNW clients the stewardess will work across a small fleet of private Superyachts, working on an ongoing casual / freelance rate continuing well into the Perth Summer
Trip usage will roughly be 2-4 days / week paid on a day rate of $450 AUD / day (for 8-10 hour day) (when going out)
Anything over 10 hours paid at an hourly rate of $60 AUD / hour, $110 for overnight.
Standby rate of $100 AUD / day regardless of yachts usage, get paid to sit at home if not going out!
Trips are private only, mostly day excursions to Rottnest.
Vessels are managed internally with crew and the stew is purely responsible for guest service & interior turnovers.
Super fun and vibrant team, previous stewardess experience essential
Lots of opportunity to grow within the company
Looking for a new opportunity on a yacht circumnavigating Australia?
Do you have prior superyacht experience either in Australia or abroad?
• Perth (Base) Kimberley (winters), circumnavigation planned
• Both Male & female candidates considered
• Live Onboard
A high profile 38m private MY based on the west coast Australia is on the search for a Deckhand to join their team for an immediate start
The yacht operates a purely private program consisting of Perth summers & winters around the Kimberley region, however the vessel will be heading around the East Coast from Spring
Managing a deck/stew the Deckhand should be able to lead by example taking full ownership of the decks , whilst still assisting the captain in both bridge watches & potential wheel time.
Interests in diving , fishing , being active, confident in and around the water
No specific ticket is required for manning but someone near or in possession of master 5 / yachtmaster would be highly considered.
Previous yacht experience is preferred and must be a confident tender driver
Great team environment onboard, very professional
The Ideal Candidate
• Previous yacht experience
• Working towards master 5
• Watersports Experience
• Good management style
• Ties to West Coast favorable
• Bridge watch experience
• Good knowledge of upkeep/maintenance
• Looking to progress skill on the wheel
• Likes adventurous itineraries
• Work rights for Australia
Start: Mid June 2023
Salary: Discussed on application , matching to experience
Are you a former Superyacht professional looking for that rare land-based opportunity in Perth?
Can you offer a high level of personal service & can manage an exceptional team?
• Perth Based
• 5 years + in Senior Hospitality role (Superyacht, House/ Asset Management)
• Experience with UHNW clients
• $120,000-$140,000 AUD (Negotiable to Candidates Experience)
An exciting opportunity has become available to work as the executive house manager for one of Australia’s premier families.
Desiring the same level of service as experienced on their large superyacht the ideal candidate will hail from a senior level within the superyacht industry, private residence or similar.
This is a unique career opportunity (with lots of role diversity / growth) for a superyacht stewardess to transition their skills ashore, setting up for a new land-based life & career in Australia
The House Manager will ensure the smooth day to day operation for a very high-profile Perth based family home, from both a staff and family perspective.
• Be the key point of interaction for the family, visitors and staff.
• Providing personal support to the family on a daily basis.
• Implementing management plans by working directly with Principals ensuring seamless operation of the primary residence and other assets.
• Implement rosters, schedules, worklists, systems and procedures to support the level of service and presentation, consistent with the Families expectations.
• Ensure sufficient resourcing for the working staff to be effective in their roles.
• Coordinate events on site as they arise, utilising the wider companies team resources.
• Ensure the staff understand and maintain a high level of security for the property.
• Sensible approach to security needs and an awareness of their key role in ensuring the family and assets are safe.
• Adaptation and flexibility to continuously changing priorities.
• Ensuring the highest level of confidentiality is adhered to at all times.
• Oversite of multiple properties (including booking services, purchasing, housekeeping and maintenance), travelling to each one to maintain oversight as necessary.
• Ad-hoc projects such as but not limited to the fit out/furnishing of private assets.
• General hospitality or service background, with an understanding of asset management, front of house service, culinary exposure, housekeeping, laundry, and events.
• Superyacht / Hospitality Management or similar certification preferred.
• Leadership experience of high performing teams ideal.
• Lead the on-site team (4-6 residence staff) in their daily activities, providing direction and support as needed.
• Liaise with the wider Company team as necessary, around events, coordination of family movements and necessary support for the home operation and upkeep.
• Ability to direct, monitor and hold contractors and visiting team members to account for works around the home.
Skills & Experience
• Foundational experience in high end housekeeping
• Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance.
• Experience with Pet Care.
• Food preparation ability helpful.
• Prioritization and time management skills.
• Working quickly without compromising quality.
• Customer-oriented and people focused.
• Ability to adapt to different situations and change work processes to accommodate family needs.
• High energy levels.
• Integrity, discretion and honesty.
• Excellent communication skills
• Confidence in engaging with VIPs
• Strong emotional intelligence
Start: Flexible, Interview Immediately (will consider candidates abroad)
Salary: $120,000-$140,000 AUD / Year (+/- Negotiable to Candidates Experience)
**Calling all deckhands interested in cruising the Kimberley**
Do you have strong watersports and tender driving skills?
A high profile 35m expedition private/charter motor yacht is on the search for an enthusiastic & adventurous deckhand to join their team
The yacht undertakes some interesting cruising grounds including Exmouth, Rowley Shores & the Kimberley
The yacht also often undertakes some international cruising including Indonesia, Solomon Islands, PNG & possibility for the Maldives
The yacht maintains Perth as its home port and could suit a WA local looking for a mixture of home /away time
There is a watersports emphasis onboard the yacht including diving & fishing and the deckhand should have some skills in these areas
The deckhand should also be comfortable driving tenders in most weather conditions
The Ideal Candidate will have
• Valid STCW-95
• Valid ENG1 or AMSA seafarer medical
• Tender Driving experience
• Watersports skills
• Prior yacht experience
• Excellent eye for detail
• Looking to progress tickets
• Work rights for Australia
Start: Mid June, joining in Kimberley
Salary – $75,000 AUD / Year (including Super) + 6 weeks annual leave + benefits
Are you an experienced stewardess looking for a unique lifestyle opportunity in Perth?
Are you looking to join a very large residence team of former superyacht stewardesses?
A high-profile, Perth based residence is on the search for an experienced stewardess (or hospitality professional) to join their growing residence team
The stewardess will work within a large interior department of 5 /6 reporting to the HOH & Concierge Manager.
The team largely hails from a superyacht stewardess background and the structure will be similar to that of a very large superyacht, bringing the same high/impeccable standard, but with the benefit of structured hours and no over nighters !
The focus of the role will be predominantly housekeeping but with weekly service shifts and assisting with occasional events and concierge.
Additional house coordinating responsibilities will also be allocated based on experience and background of the candidate
The team is fun, vibrant, socially conscious and look to promote an inspiring and happy workplace.
Key responsibilities within the residence will include but are not limited to:
• Housekeeping responsibilities ie: interior detailing, room turnovers, caring for furniture / interior assets, linens, laundry ect Ensure all areas are cared for and inspected with a high level of attention to detail
• Service- Once per week an evening shift, for dinner service – hosting, service, table settings, clearing tables, serving drinks, pouring wine, making cocktails , supporting the Head Chef (12 – 8 pm shift)
• Meticulous cleaning of the entire household, including all common areas, bedrooms (including the bathrooms), laundry and service area
• Monitor stock levels and communicate replenishing needs as required Adhere to commonly accepted health and safety practices, for a private residence
• Ability to take on errands / tasks as required. Dog walking, shopping, kitchen management (assist fulltime chef)
• Concierge duties, receiving/ orientating guests
• Daily administrative tasks, maintaining accounts & house system
• Work within a large residence team
To be successful in this role you should have experience as a stewardess on yachts, Jets or in private residences but will also consider Perth based Candidates with very strong hospitality backgrounds looking to learn
You are adaptable and flexible, with a high attention to detail and cleanliness. You can work autonomously and are able to prioritise tasks with ease. You are open minded to a change of process knowing it will accommodate the household’s need. You are comfortable with domestic animals and can work with a high level of integrity, discretion, and honesty.
You will always work with the household and their guests with the upmost professionalism.
Start– When Found
Salary– Excellent Salary Package (for right candidate)
This is an exciting lifestyle opportunity for a stewardess looking to branch into high end estate management in Perth