Are you a stewardess looking to build up your experience in estate management?
Are you looking to work within a larger residence team?
A high-end estate in Sydney’s Eastern suburbs is on the search for an experienced stewardess looking to transfer their skill set in this exciting land-based opportunity.
The house is run to the highest standard and the house stewardess will be involved in all areas of interior operations including service, housekeeping, wardrobe, linen, furniture and staff / event management.
Reporting to the House Manager the stewardess should be a terrific back up to the houses head, enjoys working both front of house and within housekeeping
There is a terrific long standing interior team within the residence and the family are very personable who value staff retention
Flexible work roster, mostly during the week , and rotating some weekends
Lots of structure to plan your life around
The Ideal candidate
Start– January / February 2023
Salary– $75,000-$85,000 AUD + Super DOE
Free parking onsite
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain estate experience within one of Australia’s highest profile residences
Are you a stewardess looking for regular part time work in Sydney?
Do you have experience in Laundry / Housekeeping?
Working 3 days / week the stewardess will largely be responsible for laundry and occasionally assist with interior housekeeping
The laundry stewardess will work within a larger residence team, including house manager, keeper & chef
Fun & professional team, a good role to chuck your headphones in, grab the iron and away you go
Start: When found, December or January
Are you an experienced stewardess looking for a unique lifestyle opportunity in Perth?
Are you looking to join a very large residence team of former superyacht stewardesses?
A high-profile, Perth based residence is on the search for an experienced stewardess (or hospitality professional) to join their growing residence team
The stewardess will work within a large interior department of 5 /6 reporting to the HOH & Concierge Manager.
The team largely hails from a superyacht stewardess background and the structure will be similar to that of a very large superyacht, bringing the same high/impeccable standard, but with the benefit of structured hours and no over nighters !
The focus of the role will be predominantly housekeeping but with weekly service shifts and assisting with occasional events and concierge.
Additional house coordinating responsibilities will also be allocated based on experience and background of the candidate
The team is fun, vibrant, socially conscious and look to promote an inspiring and happy workplace.
Key responsibilities within the residence will include but are not limited to:
• Housekeeping responsibilities ie: interior detailing, room turnovers, caring for furniture / interior assets, linens, laundry ect Ensure all areas are cared for and inspected with a high level of attention to detail
• Service- Once per week an evening shift, for dinner service – hosting, service, table settings, clearing tables, serving drinks, pouring wine, making cocktails , supporting the Head Chef (12 – 8 pm shift)
• Meticulous cleaning of the entire household, including all common areas, bedrooms (including the bathrooms), laundry and service area
• Monitor stock levels and communicate replenishing needs as required Adhere to commonly accepted health and safety practices, for a private residence
• Ability to take on errands / tasks as required. Dog walking, shopping, kitchen management (assist fulltime chef)
• Concierge duties, receiving/ orientating guests
• Daily administrative tasks, maintaining accounts & house system
• Work within a large residence team
To be successful in this role you should have experience as a stewardess on yachts, Jets or in private residences but will also consider Perth based Candidates with very strong hospitality backgrounds looking to learn
You are adaptable and flexible, with a high attention to detail and cleanliness. You can work autonomously and are able to prioritise tasks with ease. You are open minded to a change of process knowing it will accommodate the household’s need. You are comfortable with domestic animals and can work with a high level of integrity, discretion, and honesty.
You will always work with the household and their guests with the upmost professionalism.
Start– When Found
Salary– Excellent Salary Package (for right candidate)
This is an exciting lifestyle opportunity for a stewardess looking to branch into high end estate management in Perth