Are you a stewardess or hospitality professional looking for that elusive land-based career in Estate Management?
Do you have strong housekeeping, service, time management skills and are extremely well organised?
A high-end estate in Toorak, Melbourne is on the search for a Housekeeping/Service Coordinator to work within their fun, friendly and vibrant team
Working as part of a larger residence team (8 staff) and working under the guidance of a very experienced House Manager.
The Housekeeping/Service Coordinator will primarily be responsible for a mixture of housekeeping , coordinating the meal service, assisting the principle with basic food prep.
The stewardess should enjoy a mixture of being both back / front of house & also be comfortable working alongside the principle
Lots of potential for role growth with a terrific family that are personable , friendly and take care of their staff
Housekeeping shifts (during the day) Service / FOH shifts (Midday to early evening)
Core days are Monday to Friday
Other Responsibilities may also include
• Assist in organising and coordinating key events
• Managing the residences interior assets, including art, glassware, wine, furniture
• Running errands external to the house
• Perform high end detailing of house
• Ordering, stocktaking, pantries and maintaining adequate household supply
• Reception of guests and looking after their needs
The Ideal Candidate
• Hospitality, private residence or superyacht stewardess experience
• Impeccable service skills & strong eye for detail
• Extremely well organised with excellent time management skills
• high level housekeeping skills
• High level of personal presentation
• Can work well within a larger residence team
• Strong communication skills
• Looking for a land-based career in estate management
• Full work rights for Australia
• Own accommodation in Melbourne (live out position)
While the position is based on a fulltime work week the successful candidate will need to be able to work a flexible work roster including some evenings
Salary – From $80,000 + Super / year DOE
Start– When Found
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced stewardess looking to transition her/his skill set into an exciting career in estate management
Are you an experienced stewardess looking for a unique lifestyle opportunity in Perth?
Are you looking to join a very large residence team of former superyacht stewardesses?
A high-profile, Perth based residence is on the search for an experienced stewardess (or hospitality professional) to join their growing residence team
The stewardess will work within a large interior department of 5 /6 reporting to the HOH & Concierge Manager.
The team largely hails from a superyacht stewardess background and the structure will be similar to that of a very large superyacht, bringing the same high/impeccable standard, but with the benefit of structured hours and no over nighters !
The focus of the role will be predominantly housekeeping but with weekly service shifts and assisting with occasional events and concierge.
Additional house coordinating responsibilities will also be allocated based on experience and background of the candidate
The team is fun, vibrant, socially conscious and look to promote an inspiring and happy workplace.
Key responsibilities within the residence will include but are not limited to:
• Housekeeping responsibilities ie: interior detailing, room turnovers, caring for furniture / interior assets, linens, laundry ect Ensure all areas are cared for and inspected with a high level of attention to detail
• Service- Once per week an evening shift, for dinner service – hosting, service, table settings, clearing tables, serving drinks, pouring wine, making cocktails , supporting the Head Chef (12 – 8 pm shift)
• Meticulous cleaning of the entire household, including all common areas, bedrooms (including the bathrooms), laundry and service area
• Monitor stock levels and communicate replenishing needs as required Adhere to commonly accepted health and safety practices, for a private residence
• Ability to take on errands / tasks as required. Dog walking, shopping, kitchen management (assist fulltime chef)
• Concierge duties, receiving/ orientating guests
• Daily administrative tasks, maintaining accounts & house system
• Work within a large residence team
To be successful in this role you should have experience as a stewardess on yachts, Jets or in private residences but will also consider Perth based Candidates with very strong hospitality backgrounds looking to learn
You are adaptable and flexible, with a high attention to detail and cleanliness. You can work autonomously and are able to prioritise tasks with ease. You are open minded to a change of process knowing it will accommodate the household’s need. You are comfortable with domestic animals and can work with a high level of integrity, discretion, and honesty.
You will always work with the household and their guests with the upmost professionalism.
Start– When Found
Salary– Excellent Salary Package (for right candidate)
This is an exciting lifestyle opportunity for a stewardess looking to branch into high end estate management in Perth