Are you an experienced stewardess looking for a unique lifestyle opportunity in Perth?
Are you looking to join a very large residence team of former superyacht stewardesses?
A high-profile, Perth based residence is on the search for an experienced stewardess (or hospitality professional) to join their growing residence team
The stewardess will work within a large interior department of 5 /6 reporting to the HOH & Concierge Manager.
The team largely hails from a superyacht stewardess background and the structure will be similar to that of a very large superyacht, bringing the same high/impeccable standard, but with the benefit of structured hours and no over nighters !
The focus of the role will be predominantly housekeeping but with weekly service shifts and assisting with occasional events and concierge.
Additional house coordinating responsibilities will also be allocated based on experience and background of the candidate
The team is fun, vibrant, socially conscious and look to promote an inspiring and happy workplace.
Key responsibilities within the residence will include but are not limited to:
• Housekeeping responsibilities ie: interior detailing, room turnovers, caring for furniture / interior assets, linens, laundry ect Ensure all areas are cared for and inspected with a high level of attention to detail
• Service- Once per week an evening shift, for dinner service – hosting, service, table settings, clearing tables, serving drinks, pouring wine, making cocktails , supporting the Head Chef (12 – 8 pm shift)
• Meticulous cleaning of the entire household, including all common areas, bedrooms (including the bathrooms), laundry and service area
• Monitor stock levels and communicate replenishing needs as required Adhere to commonly accepted health and safety practices, for a private residence
• Ability to take on errands / tasks as required. Dog walking, shopping, kitchen management (assist fulltime chef)
• Concierge duties, receiving/ orientating guests
• Daily administrative tasks, maintaining accounts & house system
• Work within a large residence team
To be successful in this role you should have experience as a stewardess on yachts, Jets or in private residences but will also consider Perth based Candidates with very strong hospitality backgrounds looking to learn
You are adaptable and flexible, with a high attention to detail and cleanliness. You can work autonomously and are able to prioritise tasks with ease. You are open minded to a change of process knowing it will accommodate the household’s need. You are comfortable with domestic animals and can work with a high level of integrity, discretion, and honesty.
You will always work with the household and their guests with the upmost professionalism.
Start– When Found
Salary– Excellent Salary Package (for right candidate)
This is an exciting lifestyle opportunity for a stewardess looking to branch into high end estate management in Perth