Are you a former Superyacht professional looking for that rare land-based opportunity in Perth?
Can you offer a high level of personal service & can manage an exceptional team?
• Perth Based
• 5 years + in Senior Hospitality role (Superyacht, House/ Asset Management)
• Experience with UHNW clients
• $120,000-$140,000 AUD (Negotiable to Candidates Experience)
An exciting opportunity has become available to work as the executive house manager for one of Australia’s premier families.
Desiring the same level of service as experienced on their large superyacht the ideal candidate will hail from a senior level within the superyacht industry, private residence or similar.
This is a unique career opportunity (with lots of role diversity / growth) for a superyacht stewardess to transition their skills ashore, setting up for a new land-based life & career in Australia
The House Manager will ensure the smooth day to day operation for a very high-profile Perth based family home, from both a staff and family perspective.
• Be the key point of interaction for the family, visitors and staff.
• Providing personal support to the family on a daily basis.
• Implementing management plans by working directly with Principals ensuring seamless operation of the primary residence and other assets.
• Implement rosters, schedules, worklists, systems and procedures to support the level of service and presentation, consistent with the Families expectations.
• Ensure sufficient resourcing for the working staff to be effective in their roles.
• Coordinate events on site as they arise, utilising the wider companies team resources.
• Ensure the staff understand and maintain a high level of security for the property.
• Sensible approach to security needs and an awareness of their key role in ensuring the family and assets are safe.
• Adaptation and flexibility to continuously changing priorities.
• Ensuring the highest level of confidentiality is adhered to at all times.
• Oversite of multiple properties (including booking services, purchasing, housekeeping and maintenance), travelling to each one to maintain oversight as necessary.
• Ad-hoc projects such as but not limited to the fit out/furnishing of private assets.
• General hospitality or service background, with an understanding of asset management, front of house service, culinary exposure, housekeeping, laundry, and events.
• Superyacht / Hospitality Management or similar certification preferred.
• Leadership experience of high performing teams ideal.
• Lead the on-site team (4-6 residence staff) in their daily activities, providing direction and support as needed.
• Liaise with the wider Company team as necessary, around events, coordination of family movements and necessary support for the home operation and upkeep.
• Ability to direct, monitor and hold contractors and visiting team members to account for works around the home.
Skills & Experience
• Foundational experience in high end housekeeping
• Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance.
• Experience with Pet Care.
• Food preparation ability helpful.
• Prioritization and time management skills.
• Working quickly without compromising quality.
• Customer-oriented and people focused.
• Ability to adapt to different situations and change work processes to accommodate family needs.
• High energy levels.
• Integrity, discretion and honesty.
• Excellent communication skills
• Confidence in engaging with VIPs
• Strong emotional intelligence
Start: Flexible, Interview Immediately (will consider candidates abroad)
Salary: $120,000-$140,000 AUD / Year (+/- Negotiable to Candidates Experience)