MYS are currently seeking an experienced, self-motivated and reliable Building Manager to work part-time three to four days per week. You will be responsible for ensuring the general maintenance and upkeep of a substantial private residence, managing trades and undertaking projects, small & large
There is a high attention to detail in this position and therefore it could suit a former superyacht professional who operates at a high standard , perhaps with trade or construction background looking to continue their career ashore
The role will ideally start on a 3 – 4 day / week schedule, and should include Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Fridays (but flexible)
Paid at an hourly rate $55 -$60 / Hour depending on experience
Looking for someone who wants to take ownership of a terrific position and can largely work without much oversight.
- Coordination and supervision of all preventative and reactive maintenance contractors for soft and hard services
- Ensuring all quotes are organised and approved, work is carried out as scoped, and reviewing all invoices before payment
- General upkeep of property including daily tidying of trafficable areas
- Routine maintenance checks e.g., pool plant, air con plant, drains, gutters and automated watering system
- Rubbish removal and management
- Supporting general activities of the house e.g., making and waiting for deliveries
- Keeping weekly, monthly and annual maintenance calendars and logs
- Maintenance equipment records and maintaining documentation control for all maintenance activities
- Follow WHS in effective use of equipment, machinery and chemicals.
- Excellent project management and customer service skills
- A preference for candidates well educated in luxury finishes
- Knowledge in preventative maintenance program and special projects will be valuable
- Previous hands-on maintenance experience
- Honest and dependable
- Attention to detail
- Independent worker
- Professional, punctual and well presented
- Methodical and careful
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- An excellent work-ethic
- Basic Microsoft Suite comprehension (Email, Word, Excel)
Role subject to police check and references.
The role is available immediately.