Are you an experienced Bosun interested in a world cruising yacht?
Do you have experience managing teams & either in diving or fishing?
A high end 50m+ private MY is on the search for an experienced Bosun to join their team.
The captain & owner are looking for candidates with proven longevity in previous positions.
The Bosun must above all be highly motivated and thoroughly enjoy working on a yacht with a water sports focus, particularly diving or fishing
Experience with mini-ISM & big boat practices
Can lead a team of 3 X Deckhands and have good time on the bridge
There is an excellent crew dynamic onboard this vessel along with personable owners and guests
The yacht cannot consider candidates with any underlying health conditions or highly specific dietary requirements due to the remote locations it travels
Asia, Philippines, Japan, Alaska, California, Mexico
The Ideal Candidate
• Yachtmaster + some OOW modules
• water sports orientated (fishing or diving)
• Hands on yacht maintenance skills to give direction
• ISM experience
• Proven longevity in previous roles
• STCW, ENG 1
• Enjoys off the beaten track cruising/ can support 1st officer
• Can manage a small deck team
Start Date– Flexible, ASAP
Salary– USD , DOE + Flights, Medical ect
Type: Fulltime role