Are you an experienced stewardess looking for a unique lifestyle opportunity in Perth?
Are you looking to join a very large residence team of former superyacht stewardesses?
A high-profile, Perth based residence is on the search for an experienced stewardess (or hospitality professional) to join their growing residence team
The stewardess will work within a large interior department of 5 /6 reporting to the HOH & Concierge Manager.
The team largely hails from a superyacht stewardess background and the structure will be similar to that of a very large superyacht, bringing the same high/impeccable standard, but with the benefit of structured hours and no over nighters !
The focus of the role will be predominantly housekeeping but with weekly service shifts and assisting with occasional events and concierge.
Additional house coordinating responsibilities will also be allocated based on experience and background of the candidate
The team is fun, vibrant, socially conscious and look to promote an inspiring and happy workplace.
Key responsibilities within the residence will include but are not limited to:
• Work with the resident family and respond to their requests, as and when they arise
• Communicate with residents, guests and represent the family professionally at all times
• Confidently carry out service for dinner parties, functions as well as daily meals
• Confidently provide drink service, including wine knowledge and cocktail making
• Assist in preparing light meals and snacks, assisting the chef as needed
• Performing a variety of cleaning activities such as vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, ironing, washing, dusting, and polishing.
• Ensuring all areas are cared for and inspected with a high level of attentional to detail.
• Interact with multiple departments including kitchen and property maintenance.
• Reporting damages or areas requiring special attention.
• Have an awareness of correct use of cleaning products
• Adhering to commonly accepted health and safety practices, for a private residence
• Care for domestic animals
• Provide discretion and a willingness to assist to complete additional tasks
To be successful in this role you should have experience as a stewardess on yachts, Jets or in private residences but will also consider Perth based Candidates with very strong hospitality backgrounds looking to learn
You are adaptable and flexible, with a high attention to detail and cleanliness. You can work autonomously and are able to prioritise tasks with ease. You are open minded to a change of process knowing it will accommodate the household’s need. You are comfortable with domestic animals and can work with a high level of integrity, discretion, and honesty.
You will always work with the household and their guests with the upmost professionalism.
Start– When Found/ ASAP
Salary– Excellent Salary Package (for right candidate)
This is an exciting lifestyle opportunity for a stewardess looking to branch into high end estate management in Perth
- Classification: Residential
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Full-Time