Are you an experienced Chief Stewardess looking for an Equal time rotation?
Do you enjoy off the beaten track cruising?
- 2:2 months on/off + return flights
- $7500 US – $8500 US /Month (Paid 12)
- Start within 2 weeks
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Chief Stewardess to join an 85m expedition motor yacht (recent build) currently cruising the South Pacific
The vessels has a worldwide focus , with preference for off the beaten track , rarely travelled locations.
The owner enjoys waterports, particularly diving and preference will be for an active crew who enjoy travelling and experiencing the destinations visited along the journey
The yacht houses all the water toys of leisure, big tenders & chopper pad.
The yacht is specifically looking for a candidate who possesses excellent organisational skills, confidence, and a friendly demeanour.
The Ideal Candidate
- Chief Stewardess experience on yachts 60m+
- Exceptional service skills
- Very high level of professionalism
- Excellent time management
- Can build a fun & professional team
- Can mentor junior crew & train department heads
- Preferably with a visa to enter Australia / NZ
- Good longevity in previous roles
- Interested in off the beaten track locations
Rotation: 2 months On, 2 Months Off
Salary: $7500 US – $8500 / month DOE (guide only, confirmation on application) + Benefits + Flights
Start: when found
- Classification: Chief Steward/ess
- Location: Worldwide
- Type: Rotational