Are you a Flight attendant/stewardess interested in a role with terrific variety?
Are you interested in working within private aviation and superyachts?
This Sydney based role consists of a corporate Flight Attendant role (private jet) when the plane is in operation (and reports to the Chief Pilot). In the planes down time the stewardess will support the interior crew on the owners private superyacht , accompanying them on the occasional private yacht functions.
-Both Domestic (Australia) & International (US, Europe & Other)
Flight Attendant Role:
- Provide excellent aircraft support and flight preparation
- Ensure the company safety standards are maintained as the highest priority
- Ensure effective communication within the cabin and cockpit to maintain an effective and harmonious working relationship
- Maintain skills, knowledge and physical ability to perform all emergency procedures
- Consistently display professional standards of behaviour and personal presentation
- Consistently provide high-end in-flight service onboard regarding menu planning, organising, and execution.
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate with valid CPR
- Formal Flight Attendant training (preferably Corporate FA training)
- General Corporate Aircraft Emergency procedures training (recent)
- Current Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate
- Valid passport, with a minimum of 18 months validity and current USA – B1/B2 visa
- Ability to hold an Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC)
- Private Yacht service experience
- Australian citizen or Permanent Resident.
You must have:
- A high regard for safety and service
- The ability to sustain long hours within Flight and Duty guidelines and manage international layover logistics
- The professionalism and maturity required to work in a role where you are the key contact for the owner and their guests and clientele
- Great time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- The ability to work in a dynamic fast- paced team environment
- Self-motivation for professional development and networking.
- Own accommodation ashore in Sydney
Who this position could suit:
A former flight attendant who has joined the superyacht industry as a stewardess.
A current flight attendant who is interested in diversifying their experience into the world of private Superyachts
Start: When Found
Salary: Excellent salary on offer (guide on application)