Are you a stewardess wanting to move your skills into the Galley?
Are you a relaxed, easy-going personality wanting to work within a small team?
- $6500-$8000 AUD / Month DOE
- Low usage
- New vessel in immaculate condition
An amazing opportunity has become available for a stewardess who enjoys cooking to move her skills into the Galley on this wonderful private yacht
There is plenty of scope to learn and be trained in this role, and the vessel would even consider upskilling the stew/cook by having a culinary trained yacht chef work alongside her.
The position could suit a stewardess (who enjoys cooking) interested in finding a path to becoming a crew/sous chef on a larger yacht.
The food requirement onboard is super basic, family style meals, lots of salads , low guest numbers… plenty of opportunity to get fancier with the meals in time
The vessel is based in the heart of the city, walking distance to everything and would give a great taste of living a big city life in Sydney.
Owner is very personable , easygoing as are the crew
The Ideal Candidate
- Stewardess experience on yachts or tourism
- Cooking experience in cafes or cooking for family / friends.
- Excellent eye for detail
- High level of professionalism
- Wants to work within a fun and active team
- Looking to upskill skills in the Galley
- Interested in a low use / lifestyle position in Sydney
Start: Flexible (When available)
Salary: $6500-$8000 AUD / Month DOE , 5 day working week + 4 weeks annual
- Classification: Steward/ess
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Full-Time