Are you interested in working with a new European based charter program?
Do you enjoy setting up galleys / layouts and are highly organised?
- Launching January 2024
- Advisory role from October 23
- European based
An unique opportunity has become available for a female chef (cabin arrangements) to be involved with the launching of a new vessel to the European charter / private market.
The captain is hoping to find a chef who could commence in October in an advisory role (on retainer) to assist with the forward planning of the galley & culinary equipment
The vessel will launch early January 2024, and then will get prepped for a European summer season.
The yacht will be based in Europe and may move to Northern Europe in 2025
The captain is building a fun & energetic team, who enjoy an active lifestyle on the water.
Passion for travel, watersports, fitness and getting involved with building a fun team are imperative.
The vessel will be run with 6 full time crew who will be given good leave on shoulder season / winter months.
The owner enjoys a diverse culinary range and the chef will be able to cook their strengths having good input into menu selection
The Ideal Candidate
- Chef experience on yachts or very good restaurants
- Very high standard , occasional fine dining
- Can help develop charter menus.
- Highly organised
- Enjoys project management
- Skills in procurement / galley purchasing
- Can fully set up the galley from scratch
- High level of professionalism
- Enjoys a fun / active lifestyle
Start: October (Advisory) January (Fulltime)
Salary: Industry Standard and based on experience
- Classification: Chef
- Location: Europe
- Type: Full-Time