Are you a male head chef interested in a seasonal charter position in Europe?
Do you have previous Head Chef experience on vessels 50m+?
Starting: 15th April in France
Term: Seasonal , until September
The requirement is:
- Seasonal Contract April to September
- Month salary is USD 8,500.00 + Tips
- 60 days leave per year paid pro rata.
- Male due to cabin arrangements/STCW/ENG1/Schengen if required due to nationality/non smoker
- Must have ships cook certificate & all certificates up to date
- Previous time as head chef on vessels 50m+
The Head Chef will join the vessel at the conclusion of their periodical yard maintenance in France.
They will then travel to the Genova boat show in Italy , followed by a busy charter season in Western Med
Great Sous chef onboard for support and to assist with guest food prep
The vessel is happy to fly the right candidate from any location.
Vessel will likely cross over to the Caribbean , option for chef to stay on if desired
- Classification: Chef
- Location: Europe
- Type: Seasonal