Are you interested in a seasonal captain role on the sleekest new build to Sydney Harbour?
Do you have a high level of professionalism & experience dealing with HNW clients?
- 3-4 month Contract
- Mid November – Mid February/March
- Pro Rata salary based between $120,000-$150,000 AUD / Year DOE (guide only)
- Master 5 or Yacht master minimum
MYS Superyacht Crew is on the search for a seasonal captain to operate a recently launched new build chase /day yacht over the Sydney Summer
The vessel will be used strictly for private use only by the vessel owner, friends & clients who fly in/out over the Sydney summer.
The yacht will be used for short day excursions and for transfers to / from the larger superyacht.
The captain should have previous superyacht experience , time dealing face to face with HNW clients and sound knowledge of Sydney harbour, wharfs, anchorages and drop off locations
Opportunity to take on a 1-2 day guardianship role over the winter period
The Ideal Captain:
- Master 5 or Yachtmaster minimum
- Previous Superyacht Experience
- Very high level of professionalism
- Previous drive time on similar size vessels
- Local knowledge of Sydney Harbour / Pittwater
- Previous experience working with VIP’s
- Can maintain professional boundaries with young clients
- Work rights for Australia
- Will commit to a 3-4 month summer contract
Start: Mid November
Finish: Between Mid February to Mid March (Flexible)
Salary: Pro Rata Salary , based between $120,000 – $150,000 AUD / year DOE (guide only)
- Classification: Captain
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Seasonal