Are you a former Chief Stewardess / Purser or House Manager looking to transfer your skillset ashore?
Do you have vast experience dealing with high-net-worth clients?
An excellent ‘maternity cover contract’ has arisen for a former superyacht professional looking to transition their skill set ashore in this very senior position for a Sydney based principle
Looking after a portfolio of high-end Northern Beaches properties in Sydney the Property Manager should have exceptional attention to detail, organisation and time management skills.
Reporting to the owners office the PM will largely work behind the scenes coordinating all facets of property upkeep including
- Coordinating the portfolio of trades
- Coordinating staff within the various residences
- Overseeing procurement for the residences
- Overseeing major projects or renovations (none currently scheduled)
- Looking after accounts / budgets
- Organising property reports to direct report
The role does not involve any direct service and principle does not require anyone onsite during stays.
However, there is an element of being on call or primary point of contact in case there is an issue at one of the residences should they be occupied
The vast array of residences are utilised privately only within the family (no rental)
The role will largely be working Monday to Friday
This role is very much about fostering good relationships and network of staff & trades to ensure the properties are maintained to an excellent standard
The position is a maternity contract , starting in November and going at least until July 2024 (with possibility to extend)
The Ideal Candidate
- Chief Stewardess/Purser or House Manager Experience
- Experience working with UHNW clients
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- Good account keeping skills
- Wanting to be based ashore
- Can find their own accommodation in Sydney
- Work rights for Australia
Start: When Found (Flexible)
Salary: $120,000 AUD – $150,000 AUD / year DOE
- Classification: Residential
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Full-Time