Are you a deckhand with good tender driving skills?
Do you have prior superyacht experience and enjoy working with a relaxed / fun team?
- Early to Mid-September Start in Whitsundays
- Tender driving & yacht experience preferred.
A high profile 38m private MY is after a lead deckhand that can take the combo as either lead deck/tender captain or lead deck/fisherman for the duration of their Whitsundays season & beyond, with lead deck/tender captain as priority
The owner is very keen on fishing (both line & spear) and would be open to the deckhand accompanying him on excursions from the yacht (optional) however someone with good tender driving skills would be the priority for this position.
The yacht operates a 10m chase yacht that is either driven or towed behind that the lead deckhand would inherit control of.
While the ideal candidate would be fulltime the vessel maybe open to seasonal 4 month contract
Great team environment onboard, the deckhand would enjoy the fun crew dynamic
The Ideal Candidate
- Deckhand Experience on Superyachts
- Tender driving skills
- Fishing skills (a bonus, not essential)
- Will offer a firm commitment for the season & beyond
- Can live on board for the duration
- Professional in approach
- Working rights for Australia
- Can work well with the permanent crew
Rate: $6500 AUD / month DOE
- Classification: Deckhand / Bosun
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Full-Time