Are you a yacht stewardess / residence stewardess interested in a new role in Melbourne?
Do you enjoy a position with allot of moving parts but with allot of lifestyle flexibility?
This is a hybrid house management and personal assistant role that would suit someone with HNW House Management/Interior Yacht Management experience that enjoys working with kids, is a dog lover and agrees that no task is too small / large!
The primary residence is located in Prahran, with holiday residences in Shoreham & Mt Buller The house manager will be charged with providing household & personal support across both home & family to a lovely family of 5 (and Doggy)
The role will largely be Monday to Friday with the possibility of weekend work on rare occasion (executing events/holidays)
The House Manager will manage the Housekeeper and ensure the residence is maintained to a very high standard
The family is comprised of two parents and their 3 girls (ages 14, 12 & 7)
- Manage the Housekeeper and ensure the residence is maintained to a very high standard
- Manage Household Contractors, window cleaners , BBQ cleaner, trades ect
- Oversee Inventories, restoking & purchasing
- Care of linens, towels, wardrobe management
- Assist with day to day housekeeping and high end detailing
- Assist the parents with preparing home functions/ events
- Managing pantry stocks and grocery/house shopping & Quality Produce provisioning
- Errands – Dry cleaning of clothes, especially suits and work shirts, specialty shopping, school supplies, return items.
- Managing family schedule and calendar
- Scheduling home maintenance and repair work, and supervising the projects.
- Organising and maintaining floral arrangements
- Assisting with arrangements for other properties (Shoreham and Mt Buller) and traveling to these properties for maintenance or organising homes for the holidays (stock pantry etc.). Occasionally assist in the Shoreham property during holidays. Accommodation will be provided
- Organize car to be washed at the house
- Assist in packing and unpacking kids’ luggage from travelling
- Liaising with Personal Assistants
- Pet care (filling water bowl, feed Dog, as required), incorporating children where appropriate. dog is the size of a golden retriever. Must be comfortable with large dogs
- Organising and purchasing gifts when required
- Assist with transporting children from school, extra curriculum activities and appointments when required
- Assisting with projects – such as helping move to a new house etc.
- Once a month to stay overnight mid-week one night, so Parents can overnight in Shoreham (this would include babysitting 2 girls, one aged 12 and one aged 7) MUST be great with kids and okay with adhoc duties such as ready stories or preparing 7 year olds bath time etc. on occasion.
- Preparation of food for dinner (not cooking) & manage Kitchen areas.
- Planning and preparing kids school lunches
- Baking healthy snacks for school lunches and weekend snacks
- Working with Children Check
- Police Check
- Drivers Licence and own vehicle
- Quality Cooking with variety of Cuisines and Culinary Skills
- HNW House Management/Interior Yacht Management Experience
- Enjoys Setting Up & Running Functions and Large Dinners
- Exceptional Attention to Detail
- Maturity, strong communication skills, and initiative
- Organisational and time management skills
- Good with children
- A positive “can do” attitude
Start: Flexible, when right person is found
Type: Permanent or Seasonal, Flexible on Hours of work (half day options available)
Salary: Excellent Hourly Rate (discussed on application)
- Classification: Residential
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Full-Time