Are you a deckhand with solid water sports skills?
- Start ASAP in Australia (yard)
- $4000 US / month + 60 days leave
- Skills Considered: Fishing, Surfing , Diving , Kiting
A 50m private MY that is currently finishing the tail end of a yard period in Australia is on the lookout for a deckhand with all-round water skills.
The vessel has a watersports focus including fishing, surfing, diving and kiting and would suit someone with skills and qualifications in any of these areas.
Once the vessel concludes the yard period , the yacht will travel to Costa Rica for a series of private trips with the owner.
Lots of action in this role for the right candidate
Open to candidates worldwide but any within Australian/NZ region will be highly considered.
The Ideal Candidate
- Superyacht experience
- All-round watersports skills
- Interested in a travelling / off beaten track itinerary
- Excellent eye for detail
- PBL2 as a minimum or equivalent
- Good tender driving skills
- Time on vessels 40m+
Start: When Found
Salary: $4000 US / Month DOE
- Classification: Deckhand / Bosun
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Full-Time