Are you a decky with solid watersports skills?
Are you interested in a world travelling recent build superyacht?
- Yacht Rating or higher (preferable not essential)
- 90 days annual leave + Flights, Medical
- 3500 € / month
- Non-Russian Owner
A high profile 95m recent build MY is on the search for an experienced deckhand who has some strong watersports, in either kite surfing, diving, jets skis ect
A strong background on deck will take priority over watersports skills, time as a lead decky and/or longevity on reputable big superyacht will be looked on favorably
Fit and well-presentable only
All round water skills
No preferred nationality must be fluent in English.
No couples will be taken so preferably without a partner in the industry.
Tender driving skills in twin engine boats around the 10m mark
Vessel has a very exciting itinerary, joining in the US, heading to Galapagos, across the South Pacific Islands towards New Zealand / Australia
The Ideal Candidate
- Deckhand experience on Superyachts
- Yacht Rating (favorable)
- PWC Instructor (favorable)
- Male only for cabins (shared)
- water sports talents, preferably diving or kitesurfing
- Very fit and active
- Longevity in previous roles
- Can work well within a professional team
Start: When found, can wait for someone outstanding
Salary: 3500€ DOE , 90 days holiday + flights, medical
Other benefits: Crew gym area onboard, Training package after qualifying time served, Annual salary review and increases
- Classification: Deckhand / Bosun
- Location: Worldwide
- Type: Full-Time