Are you a deckhand looking to broaden your horizons overseas?
Are you interested in joining a new build with a relaxed focus?
- Starting ASAP
- Flying to New Caledonia
- Open to Australian/NZ candidates only
A recently built 32m private MY is on the search for a deckhand to join their vessel in Noumea.
The owners uses the yacht intermittently flying in/out every few weeks/months to use the vessel.
The owners are a relaxed married couple (no kids) who enjoy low key cruising, jet skis and snorkeling adventures.
The deckhand will have their own double cabin and will be expected to offer a firm commitment to the yachts cruising program
The yacht will spend the next month in the South Pacific Islands before heading to NZ for a potential yard period, after which the yacht will head to the Gold Coast.
Open to junior level deckhands looking for their breakout role on superyachts or experienced deckhands with Coxswain or mater 5
The Ideal Candidate
- Deckhand experience yachts or commercial
- Small tender driving experience
- Can wash & detail a 32m from bow to stern
- Watersports experience , can operate a jetski
- Looking to build bridge time
- Good knowledge of yacht care & products
- Can work well in a small team.
- Interested in taking on further responsibilities in captains absence
- Work rights for Australia / NZ
Salary: Depending on Experience + incremental increases
- Classification: Deckhand / Bosun
- Location: Pacific
- Type: Full-Time