Are you a Perth based Deckhand interested in a terrific summer contract?
Are you interested in working for a terrific owner on amazing penalty rates?
Deckhand/Tender Captain Rates
$450 for the first 10 hours.
$60/hr for every hour worked after the first 10 hours.
$120 one of payment for overnight stays.
$225 If there’s a cancellation due to weather or guest change of plan.
Deckhand/Tender Captain will be on a $150/day retainer for 5 days a week, Wednesday-Sunday.
If there is a trip on Monday or Tuesday, the normal day rate applies.
The vessel is owned by a high-profile client who utlises the vessel for mostly day excursions around the Perth coast & Rottnest Island.
The vessels are maintained by an excellent management company and professional / experienced crew will be provided for each trip.
- Relevant Superyacht experience
- Can drive a small tender
- Very professional
- Can commit to a summer standby arrangement
- Understands discretion and professional boundaries
- Will offer a firm commitment for the summer season
- Versatile allrounder, can assist with docking, lines, bridge watches, detailing
- Own accommodation ashore in Perth
Start: Early December
Finish: TBC- Roughly 3 -4-month contract
- Classification: Deckhand / Bosun
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Seasonal