Are you a deckhand interested in a seasonal role in the Whitsundays?
Do you have tender driving experience and or/fishing experience?
- Flexible start (now or before July)
- Contract finishing November.
- Tender driving or fishing experience preferred.
A high profile 38m private MY is after a deckhand that can take the combo as either deck/tender captain or deck/fisherman for the duration of their Whitsundays season.
The owner is very keen on fishing (both line & spear) and would be open to the deckhand accompanying him on excursions from the yacht (optional)
If the seasonal deckhand doesn’t have the fishing skills than someone with good tender driving skills would be the priority.
The vessel is flexible on someone commencing and could take someone now if wanting to start immediately or next month.
The position would run up until November and could go permanent if all went well.
Great team environment onboard, the deckhand would enjoy the season
The Ideal Candidate
- Deckhand Experience on Superyachts
- Tender driving skills
- Fishing skills (a bonus)
- Will offer a firm commitment for the season
- Can live on board for the duration
- Professional in approach
- Working rights for Australia
- Can work well with the permanent crew
Start: Now/Before July
Rate: $6500 AUD / month DOE
- Classification: Deckhand / Bosun
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Seasonal