Are you an experienced allrounder looking to work within a terrific, low use program?
- Live onboard or ashore (own cabin)
- Open to sponsorship if foreign
- Sydney based & Gold Coast yard
A well maintained 36m Private MY is on the search for Deck/Mate/2nd Engineer to join their East Coast program.
Based in Sydney for most of the year the successful Deck/Mate/2nd Engineer will live onboard in their own cabin (or ashore in Sydney if own accommodation)
The owner uses the yacht for the occasional weekend, dinner or corporate style cruises.
Very personable owner who also spends time on his European yacht over the Australian winter.
Terrific opportunity if wanting build on both deck & engineering experience and further tickets for both
The vessel is open to sponsorship and will consider an Australian / NZ candidate partnered with someone overseas.
Terrific opportunity for an experienced Deck/Mate/2nd Engineer looking to experience yachting & life within Australia.
The vessel will undergo a brief shipyard period on the gold coast in Spring where the crew will reside in an offsite crew house in surfers paradise.
Chance of an international trip out to the Pacific Islands
The Ideal Team:
- Deck or engineering experience on superyachts
- Longevity in previous roles
- Can manage their departments well
- Happy to work within a small core team
- Happy to undergo a weekly watch schedule onboard
- High level of professionalism
- Interested in a yacht with home base in Sydney
- Interested in skill development and further courses
Salary: $80,000 AUD + Super / position DOE
Probation: 3 months
- Classification: Deckhand / Bosun
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Full-Time