Are you a chief stewardess who values a terrific team environment?
Are you looking for a highly professional, world travelling program with good budget?
- World Cruising Itinerary
- Excellent Salary +++
- Exceptional team environment
A highly professional and highly private 65m Private MY is on the search for a superstar chief stewardess to join their fun and active team.
The vessel has a flawless reputation within the industry, where crew are looked after by the manager and owner, and proven by the longevity amongst its crew
Replacing the chief stewardess of 5 years onboard the incoming chief stewardess should be looking to offer a firm commitment to the world travelling program.
The vessel has a worldwide cruising itinerary, currently travelling Australia, before heading to Fiji and onto Asia.
Being part of the crew ‘team’ is an important aspect to this job. Crew culture is important to the owners, management and current crew.
This position will suit someone who enjoys being active, exploring and experiencing new places, as the boat is always on the move.
Crew often join the guests in shore side/water excursions (interest / tickets in diving would be advantageous)
The chief stewardess will be supported by the Purser & Interior Manager and will oversee a team of 4-6 stewardesses.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience on yachts larger than 50m (ISM exposure is desirable)
- 2+ years experience as a Chief Stew
- 2+ years experience as a 2nd Stew (rotating through service, HK and laundry)
- Longevity in previous positions
- Prefer no visible tattoo’s
- Candidate needs to be confident and ready to lead, motivate and inspire
- Candidate needs to have a bubbly, inclusive and positive personality
- PADI certified helpful
- Driver’s license required
Salary: Excellent Salary +++ Medical + Yearly Travel Allowance
Annual Leave: Position is NOT rotational, however significant leave will be considered for the right candidate.
- Classification: Chief Steward/ess
- Location: Worldwide
- Type: Full-Time