Are you interested in working with a new European based charter program?
Do you enjoy setting up interiors / systems and are highly organised?
- Launching January 2024
- Advisory role from October 23
- European based
An unique opportunity has become available for a chief stewardess to be involved with the launching of a new vessel to the European charter / private market.
The captain is hoping to find a chief stewardess who could commence in October in an advisory role (on retainer) to assist with the forward planning of the interior.
The vessel will launch early January 2024, and then will get prepped for a European summer season.
The yacht will be based in Europe and may move to Northern Europe in 2025
The captain is building a fun & energetic team, who enjoy an active lifestyle on the water.
Passion for travel, watersports, fitness and getting involved with building a fun team are imperative.
The vessel will be run with 6 full time crew who will be given good leave on shoulder season / winter months
The Ideal Candidate
- 2nd or chief stew experience
- Good longevity on yachts
- Charter experience preferred (not essential)
- Highly organised
- Enjoys project management
- Skills in procurement / interior purchasing
- Can fully set up interior from scratch
- High level of professionalism
- Enjoys a fun / active lifestyle
Start: October (Advisory) January (Fulltime)
Salary: Industry Standard and based on experience
- Classification: Chief Steward/ess
- Location: Europe
- Type: Full-Time