Are you an experienced Y3 engineer looking to work within a great program?
• Chief Engineer Position (Y3 requirement)
• Salary 8000- 9000 EURO / Month + Tips. DOE (no rotation)
A high profile 42m charter yacht is on the search for an experienced Chief engineer to join their team.
The yacht is run to the highest standard and operates some high-end charters each year amongst private trips with the owner and family.
Joining in Antigua in March the chief engineer will have time to get acquainted with the yacht before undertaking some guest trips in the Caribbean
Yard times are often completed in Spain
Vessel will cruise the Caribbean for tail end of winter, before crossing back to Europe in May / June
The chief engineer will have a strong 2nd engineer for support
There is good diversity amongst the crew, with an active crew dynamic onboard.
Terrific Australian captain in place and lovely Australian owner
Essential that the engineer will be looking to contribute to a positive team environment onboard
During any extended yard periods the chief engineer will work closely with the build manager and will essentially project manage the work needed together
The Ideal Applicant
• Y3 or equivalent
• STCW , ENG 1 , Security Awareness
• Sound technical knowledge, some AV/IT skills
• Will be looking to develop a good longstanding relationship with the yacht
• Fun loving who enjoys travel and being active outside of yacht life
• Experience with Cat engines and Kohler Gens
• Good project management skills
• Strong preventative maintenance skills
• Good troubleshooting aptitude
Start Date– March 2023
Salary–8000-9000 Euro / month + Tips, DOE + standard MLC benefits/leave (45 days) entitlements, Medical & flights + potential additional down time
- Classification: Engineer
- Location: Europe
- Type: Full-Time