Are you a culinary trained chef looking for an opportunity in a private residence?
Are you based in Sydney?
A lovely family orientated principle is on the search for an experienced chef to join them fulltime within their private residence in Sydney
The chef will largely look after the lunch & dinner requirement for the family, primarily Monday to Friday
Lunch is extremely basic and would most likely involve light salads rather than cooked meals with dinner focussing on family style cooking
The chef should have the ability to work on menu plans to the owner’s tastes and have the ability to cater for the odd dinner party (which would be more of a A ‘la carte focus)
Over summer the chef will be required to occasionally travel to the owners Palm Beach residence however the predominate focus will be based at the eastern suburb’s residence
The chef will work closely with the house manager and other staff to execute a smooth dinner service operation.
The Ideal Candidate
- Culinary Trained Chef
- Experience in Restaurants/Superyachts or residence settings
- Can cook both basic & elaborate when required
- Diverse culinary repertoire
- Knowledge of local food suppliers in Sydney
- Personable, enjoys a level of family interaction
- Discrete & professional
- Happy to undergo a background check
- Work rights for Australia
Start: When Found
Salary: >$100k & upwards depending on experience
- Classification: Chef
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Full-Time