Are you an experienced Captain & Stew interested in being based in beautiful Hamilton Island?
- Captain $130,000 – $160,000 AUD + Super / Year
- Stewardess: $80,000 – $95,000 AUD + Super / Year
- Package includes a 2 bedroom apartment in Hamilton Island
An immaculate, sleek designed 30m private / charter MY (Foreign Flagged) is on the search for a captain & stew team (preference) or solo captain (2nd preference) to head up this purely Hamilton Island based program.
The captain and stew will be given the use of a self-contained 2 bedroom apartment (and private golf buggy) as the owner has preference for the crew to live off the yacht.
The owner will also entertain crew ok to commute from Airlie Beach (if based there) and wanting to live off the island.
Charters will consist mostly of day or short term charters , maximum 14 guests and occasional private trip with the owner onboard
The yacht is foreign flagged and therefore open to both AMSA or MCA tickets.
Master 4 / MED 2 or Yachtmaster 200gt / AEC (but would prefer 500gt)
This is an amazing opportunity to go land based and experience Island living at its best
The Ideal Candidates
- Captain experience on vessels over 25m
- Stewardess experience on yachts or tourism
- High level of professional
- Master 4 / MED 2 or Yachtmaster 200gt / AEC (but would prefer 500gt)
- Experience in the Whitsundays
- Active and enjoys watersports
- Can relate to a diverse charter clientele, from kids to senior
- Work rights for Australia
Start: When Found (Flexible)
Salary: Captain $130,000 – $160,000 AUD + Super / Year DOE
Stewardess: $80,000 – $95,000 AUD + Super / Year DOE
Package includes a 2 bedroom apartment in Hamilton Island
- Classification: Captain
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Full-Time