Are you a master 200gt or master 5 available for an immediate start on the Gold Coast?
Are you interested in a role with potential for fulltime?
A recently arrived 40m MY currently located on the Gold Coast is on the search for a temp first officer for 4-6 weeks (with potential for ongoing if everyone is happy)
The yacht is also looking for a Temp Chief Stew for the same period and is open to couples.
The yacht is foreign flagged and has recently arrived into Australia and has plans to be established here.
Home Port will be the Gold Coast, Hamilton Island will be the yachts first voyage & plans to do the Marlin fishing season next year Cairns to Lizard Island.
This would be a terrific opportunity to get connected to a reputable yacht that has Gold Coast as its home port
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous Superyacht Experience in senior deck role
- Yacht master minimum (will potentially consider AMSA tickets)
- AEC preferred
- STCW, security awareness, + seafarer medical
- Experience running a small deck crew
- Previous bridge time
- Excellent tender driving experience
- Water sports orientated (fishing a bonus)
- Can be hands on and an affective manager
Salary: $6,500 – $7,000 AUD / month DOE
- Classification: Mate/Officer
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Daywork/Relief