A high profile 36m charter yacht is on the search for a stewardess to undertake a seasonal contract in the Whitsundays.
- Mid July to Mid-October (3 months)
- Paid on a day rate whilst away $400-450 AUD / day DOE
- Opportunity for ongoing casual work November to July (Sydney) (est: 20 hours + / week)
The yacht operates a busy charter program whilst in Sydney and maintains a high-profile reputation within the industry.
Charters are a mixture of day and term and could span from Hollywood celebrities to local Sydney corporate functions.
Whilst in the Whitsunday the yacht will primarily undergo private trips with the owner, with allot of usage over Hamilton Island Race week.
The Stewardess will work closely with the Chef to provide an outstanding level of service to the owner and contribute to a fun and easy-going atmosphere onboard.
The yacht is based 9 months of the year in Sydney and would have ongoing casual work available if the stewardess resides in Sydney (paid at an hourly rate)
The Ideal Candidate
- Superyacht Stewardess Experience
- Excellent service skills
- Fun, easy going and professional.
- Very hands on!!
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Will offer a firm commitment for the duration of the contract.
- Enjoys working within a small team.
- STCW & Seafarer Medical
- Work Rights for Australia
Start: If in Sydney, could start casually immediately (otherwise Mid July)
Term: Mid July to Mid-October (with potential for ongoing)
Salary: Day Rate of $400-450 AUD / Day DOE, $40 / hour if casual in Sydney
- Classification: Steward/ess
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Seasonal