Are you an experienced stewardess looking to go land based in Perth?
Are you looking to add ‘private jet hostess’ to your list of skills?
A high-profile residence is on the search for an experienced stewardess/housekeeper to join their growing residence team who will also act as a relief Private Jet Hostess (roughly 4 -5 weeks / year)
The stewardess / housekeeper will work within a large team of 5 reporting to the HOH & Concierge Manager.
The team hails from a superyacht background and the structure will be similar to that of a very large superyacht, bringing the same high/impeccable standard.
While the focus of the role will be housekeeping, the stewardess/housekeeper should also have exceptional service skills and be happy to assist in weekly dinner service schedule and to assist in service for the occasional event
The role will be highly structured, with clearly defined hours, (primarily 8am-4pm X 4 days / week + 1 X 12-8pm evening shift)) allowing the team to hold a successful life balance ashore.
The team is fun, vibrant, socially conscious and look to promote an inspiring and happy workplace
When relieving as private jet hostess , duties will include
- Manage cabin service to include the restock and purchasing of onboard supplies, laundering of linen and bedding, fulfilling guest requests and organisation of the cabin pre and post trip
- Managing the arrival and hosting of jet passengers worldwide
(full training provided on flight procedures)
Key responsibilities within the residence will include but are not limited to:
- Housekeeping responsibilities ie: interior detailing, room turnovers, caring for furniture / interior assets, linens, laundry ect
- Ensure all areas are cared for and inspected with a high level of attention to detail
- Service- Once per week an evening shift, for dinner service – hosting, service, clearing tables, serving drinks, pouring wine, making cocktails a (12 – 8 pm shift)
- Meticulous cleaning of the entire household, including all common areas, bedrooms (including the bathrooms), laundry and service
- Monitor stock levels and communicate replenishing needs as required
- Adhere to commonly accepted health and safety practices, for a private residence
- Willingness to travel 1-2 times per year
- Ability to take on errands / tasks as required. Dog walking, shopping, kitchen management (assist fulltime chef)
- Work within a large residence team
To be successful in this role you will have experience as a stewardess on yachts, Jets or in private residences
You are adaptable and flexible, with a high attention to detail and cleanliness. You can work autonomously and are able to prioritise tasks with ease. You are open minded to a change of process knowing it will accommodate the household’s need. You are comfortable with domestic animals and can work with a high level of integrity, discretion, and honesty.
While you have no direct reports, you will always work with the household and their guests with the upmost professionalism.
If you are ready for a challenge and this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply!
Start– 2-3 weeks
Salary– $65,000 – $80,000 AUD / Year DOE
This is an exciting lifestyle opportunity for an experienced stewardess hoping to go shore based in Perth
- Classification: Steward/ess
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Full-Time