Are you a stewardess with qualifications in massage therapy?
Do you enjoy working with a fun and active crew?
A high profile 40m+ charter/private yacht is on the search for a stewardess/massage therapist to join their team of 9.
The yacht operates a busy schedule and will be crossing to the Caribbean at the conclusion of the Mediterranean season
The yacht will cruise the remainder of the European season in the Western Med and will take part in the Antigua yacht show, shortly after making the crossing
The yacht has its sights on cruising Galapagos and on through the Pacific Islands in the coming years including time in New Zealand and Australian regions.
There is good diversity amongst the crew including Brits, NZ, Australians & Fijians
There is also a water sports emphasis on the yacht with seadoo’s, seabobs, wakeboarding, water-skiing, SUP’s, fishing and snorkelling activities
Whilst on charter the stewardess will assist in the interior and will only assume some massage duties during the owners trips
The Ideal Candidate
- Qualifications in massage therapy (ideally sports/remedial)
- STCW, ENG 1, Security awareness ect
- B1/B2 visa preferred or willing to obtain
- Some junior/3rd stewardess experience
- Looking for a dual season charter yacht
- Will offer a firm commitment to the yachts schedule
- Enjoys working within a fun and active team
Start Date– November 2018 (or before)
Salary–3500€ / month DOE + standard MLC entitlements + Medical
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dual seasoned charter yacht with a fun and active crew
- Classification: Steward/ess
- Location: Americas
- Type: Full-Time