Are you an experienced and committed team looking for that elusive couples’ position?
Do you enjoy working with relaxed and personable owners?
A 32m Expedition motor yacht is on the search for a committed team to join their program.
The yacht runs with 4 crew (2 couples) and is used for private use only.
Their program consists of half the year in Auckland & half the year in New Caledonia/Noumea region
The position is live onboard, and the couple will be sharing a cabin.
The yacht is open to candidates of any nationalities, however candidates within the region will be highly considered.
They are also open to the more experienced candidates who may be looking to be groomed to take over the yacht in the years to come
The Ideal Deck/2nd Engineer
• Power Boat Level 2, however yachtmaster preferred
• Some basic engineering experience
• STCW & seafarer medical
• Bridge watch time
• Eager to be upskilled by the captain (drive time possibility)
• Enjoys fishing, can rig lines (spearfishing bonus)
• Tender driving experience
• Can maintain the exterior to a high standard
The Ideal Stewardess
• 1-2 seasons experience as a 2nd or sole stewardess
• STCW & Seafarer Medical
• Can work across both service and housekeeping
• Good eye for detail
• Can assist on deck when required
• High level of presentation
• Professional demeanour
Being a small yacht and crew it is the expectation that the crew lend a hand across departments when required
Start Date– within 4 weeks Salary– Between $3500 – $4500 US / Month / Role –
- Classification: Deckhand / Bosun
- Location: Pacific