Are you a stewardess with AMSA endorsed STCW looking for a rare rotation position?
- Joining in the Kimberley’s ASAP
The expedition vessel is halfway between a yacht and a small cruise ship and operates with all Australian & New Zealand crew
The company operates throughout several destinations including South East Asia, Kimberley’s, Great Barrier Reef, Tasmania & the South Pacific.
The vessels are all Australian flagged and commercial and therefore a terrific way to build up days at sea
The cruise attendant may have the opportunity to work out of several regions depending on the seasons.
Cruise attendants are employed permanent casual, generally on a 6 week on 3 weeks off swing.
Will fly candidates from any major city in Australia
The cruise attendant will be responsible for:
• Making guests feel welcome
• Looking after their wellbeing & safety
• Food & Beverage service
• Assisting in the galley
• Assisting on deck/guest activities
The ideal candidate will
• Have experience in hospitality
• An AMSA endorsed STCW 10
• Seafarer medical
• RSA (or willing to obtain one)
• Be a team player with a positive attitude.
• Able to fly in & out of a major Australian city
• Have work rights for Australia or NZ
$1247.30 / week (accumulated as a day rate) with an increase $1321.80 / week after 3 month working period. Sea Day Program will also allow a bonus of $1250 for every 115 sea days worked
+ flights to join from any major city in Australia
Employment Type: Fulltime Casual
Rotation: 6 weeks on 2-3 weeks off
Training will be given to the successful candidate
Start Date: IMMEDIATELY
Terrific opportunity to join a reputable company with fabulous working conditions
- Classification: Steward/ess
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Rotational