Do you enjoy working for personable and family orientated yacht owners?
Looking for a yacht with a home base?
MYS Superyacht Crew is on the search for an experienced Stewardess to join a private 36m MY and their crew of 6.
The yacht is used for private family use only but will undertake the occasional corporate cruise in Sydney harbour.
Trips will consist of short cruises around the Harbour and Pittwater regions typically catering for no more than 6-8 guests.
During the corporate cruises (December/January) the stewardess will lead a service team for larger guest numbers.
The yacht is family friendly and the stewardess must enjoy a casual interaction with guests and children
Over the winter months there is the possibility of a cruise to Fiji or the GBR for a few months. (1 month yard period, 3 months based in Fiji or Whitsundays)
As the yacht is based permanently in Sydney it is the preference for the Stewardess to live ashore however there would be the potential to live onboard for the right candidate if they do not reside in Sydney.
Preference for candidates already in Sydney for interview purposes
The Ideal Candidate
- 2-3 seasons experience as superyacht stewardess
- Excellent service & housekeeping skills
- Can lead a deck/stew in service
- Experience with children
- Wanting to work within a family setting
- Looking for longevity
- Have full work rights for Australia or New Zealand
- Strong personal skills/ outgoing/ fun loving / active
- Friendly, relaxed with a good sense of humour and fun
Salary: Industry standard, paid in AUD + Super (DOE), give us your expectation
This is a terrific Sydney lifestyle position, working for relaxed and friendly owners and crew
- Classification: Steward/ess
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Full-Time