Are you an experienced stewardess looking for a South Pacific cruising yacht?
Do you have any additional skills ie: Personal Trainers, Yoga Instructor or Masseuse?
A passion for the ocean and an active lifestyle are essential in this role as the yacht is heading to some of the best diving locations in the world!
Rotating between Service, Housekeeping and Laundry the stewardess must be a terrific allrounder and able to work in a large interior team of 5
This is an opportunity to be a part of a unique program with outgoing crew and interesting owners who are live aboard for extended periods in remote locations.
Currently in the South Pacific Islands the yacht will be venturing to Australia for a brief yard period before continuing its journey abroad to off beaten track destinations
The Ideal Candidate
- 1-2 seasons experience on Superyachts
- A professional attitude is essential however a positive and adventurous spirit are also prerequisites
- Energetic / active, can work within a fun team
- Looking for a off the beaten track itinerary
- Proven longevity in previous roles
- Very presentable, strong service skills
Start Date: 1st Dec however open to a start date of the 27th Dec.
Salary: EUR 3,100
This is an exciting opportunity to join a South Pacific based yacht with interesting dive program
- Classification: Steward/ess
- Location: Pacific