- Sydney based
- Day cruises only, no overnighters
- $60,000 -$65,000 AUD / year TRP
Are you an enthusiastic stewardess looking to work under and learn for an experienced chief stew?
Do you like the idea of going home at the end of each day?
Joining a strong and dynamic crew the stewardess will be responsible for all areas of housekeeping while providing some service assistance when on charter
The yacht is used within the entertainment industry to host VIP’s and corporate clients enjoying the Sydney harbour sites and landmarks
Cruises consist of short-day trips around Sydney harbour roughly 4-6 hours at a time.
There are no overnight guest stays on this yacht and the crew will be able to go home at the end of each day.
The stewardess will be an effective manager and will be able to direct the additional service staff that are used casually for larger yacht functions.
The yacht is based in the heart of Sydney City and candidates who are local to interview will be highly considered.
As there are no overnight stays there are no cabin turn downs and the stew will be responsible for surface cleaning and detailing only when not on charter
The ideal candidate
- 1-2 seasons experience
- Looking to work under the direction of an experienced chief stew
- Enjoys housekeeping, back of house and interior detailing
- Can work well within a larger team
- Very presentable and enjoys hosting
- Strong eye for detail
- Highly organised
- Safety conscious
- Have their own accommodation in Sydney
- Have work rights for Australia
Employment Term- Fulltime
Salary- $60,000 AUD-$65,000 AUD / Year TRP
Start Date- Mid January 2019
- Classification: Steward/ess
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Full-Time