Are you a Sydney based stewardess looking to head to the Whitsundays in winter?
Are you a terrific allrounder who enjoys role variety?
- $70,000 AUD + Super DOE
- Sydney Based with Whitsundays August- October
- Live off the yacht when in Sydney
- Happy to assist with basic deckhand work.
An immaculate 100’ MY is on search for enthusiastic stewardess to join their program here in Sydney and in the Whitsundays over the winter period.
The stewardess above all will have a terrific attitude and genuinely interested in a fulltime position onboard a superyacht
Joining and supporting an experienced captain, you will be a terrific allrounder who will take control of the interior function, both service and housekeeping.
As the yacht does not employ a permanent deckhand the stewardess will need to also assume some basic deckhand duties, including helping with lines and anchoring.
Captain is happy to teach and mentor, and therefore a terrific opportunity for a stewardess to build up some skills on deck (including potential for tender driving)
The yacht is used for private use only and a mixture of personal owner use and corporate style entertaining.
The yacht maintains a permanent base around the eastern suburbs/city centre.
Plans to head to the Whitsundays from August to October
The Ideal Candidate
- Stewardess experience on superyachts
- Hospitality background preferred.
- Excellent service skills
- Highly organised and energetic
- Talented allrounder, happy to assist across departments.
- Looking to build experience on deck
- Can be a good support to the captain.
- Happy to work within a small team.
- Own accommodation in Sydney , live onboard in Whitsundays
- Full work rights for Australia
Start: When Found
Salary: $70,000 AUD + Super DOE
- Classification: Steward/ess
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Full-Time