Are you an experienced engineer keen on joining a terrific South Pacific program?
- South Pacific Cruising
- Flexible on ticket
- Paid in Euro’s DOE
A high profile, state of the art Sloop is on the search for an experienced yacht engineer to join their South Pacific Program
The incoming engineer will receive a handover from the yachts outgoing engineer of 4 years longevity.
The crew on this yacht are young, active and highly professional and will be hoping for a like minded engineer, serious about yachting but who also enjoys the travelling / energetic lifestyle.
Owner is very friendly and terrific to work for, there is also excellent longevity amongst the crew onboard
Sailing experience is preferred and experience on similar sized boats either motor or sail is important.
Due to Covid its difficult to know the exact yacht movements but will be based around NZ/AUS, South Pacific for the foreseeable future.
Will consider candidates worldwide but would prefer candidates already within region
The Ideal Candidate
- Engineer experience on Superyachts, motor or sail
- Preferably some SY experience and comfortable with passages
- Can adopt a hands-on approach
- Good diagnostic/troubleshooting skills
- No specific ticket required (open to Y, SV, AEC, MED, MEC, Trade)
- Some AV/IT skills
- Can work well within a small tight knit crew
- Energetic, fun, active (preferably into fitness & water activities)
- Team player and can assist with watches under passage
Start: January/February 2021
Salary: Paid in Euro’s DOE, + standard MLC leave entitlements (no rotation)
- Classification: Engineer
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Full-Time