Are you an experienced engineer keen to sail throughout the Pacific & onto Europe?
Are you interested in joining a fun & active team?
- Amazing Itinerary
- Flexible on ticket
- €7000 / month +/- DOE
A high profile, state of the art Sloop is on the search for an experienced yacht engineer to join their world travelling pogram
The incoming engineer will receive an adequate handover from the yachts outgoing engineer.
The crew on this yacht are young, active and highly professional and will be hoping for a likeminded engineer, serious about yachting but who also enjoys the travelling / energetic lifestyle.
Owner is very friendly and terrific to work for, there is also excellent longevity amongst the crew onboard
Sailing experience is preferred and experience on similar sized boats either motor or sail is important.
Will consider candidates worldwide but would prefer candidates already within region
Open to all nationalities, can apply for visas for entry into NZ
The Ideal Candidate
1. Engineer experience on Superyachts, motor or sail
2. Preferably some SY experience and comfortable with passages
3. Can adopt a hands-on approach
4. Good diagnostic/troubleshooting skills
5. No specific ticket required (open to Y, SV, AEC, MED, MEC, Trade)
6. Some AV/IT skills
7. Can work well within a small tight knit crew
8. Energetic, fun, active (preferably into fitness & water activities)
9. Team player and can assist with watches under passage
Start: When Found (departing NZ for Tahiti in August)
Salary: 7000€ / month DOE, +/- : standard MLC leave entitlements (no rotation)
- Classification: Engineer
- Location: Pacific
- Type: Full-Time