Are you an experienced stewardess currently located in Europe?
Are you available for an immediate start?
A unique private expedition / explorer yacht is on the search for a seasonal 2nd stewardess to join their team
The Second Stew must be comfortable in mostly doing Cabins, Heads and Laundry, with some help of service when a lot of guest are onboard.
The yacht is currently in France and the successful candidate should be already located in Europe.
Someone with experience is a must as the chief stew doesn’t have much time to teach.
Must have a happy personality and good with taking direction when needed.
The chief stew is absolutely lovely, and will be a pleasure to work with for the season
Runs with 7 crew (2 interior) and will be continuing to cruise down the French coast.
The Cabin is shared with a male chef that is respectful, polite, and clean.
The Ideal Candidate
- 1-2 season experience minimum
- Experience in housekeeping
- Strong eye for detail
- Pleasant and personable nature
- Currently Located in Europe
- Available for an immediate start
- Will commit to the entire season, finishing around October (with some flexibility)
Salary- Depending on experience
- Classification: Steward/ess
- Location: Europe
- Type: Seasonal