Are you a yacht chef looking for a position with flexibility?
A high end 48m private MY is on the search for a rotational chef for their Australian itinerary and beyond.
The chef will be rotating out with another chef and will largely be available for periods without guests onboard (with some flexibility)
Currently the chef will need to join immediately within Australia and be comfortable cooking for 3-4 guests and around 9 crew
The next swing will be roughly 2 months
The chef will be working up to 6-8 months / year giving a healthy balance to time at home to time onboard.
The chef will be requested to assist with guest food on occasion
The yacht will cruise be Cruising Ningaloo Reef and Kimberly`s in 10 days’ time
This is essentially an ongoing rotation opportunity and will be paid at a day rate rather than salary.
Female only (due to cabin arrangements)
The Ideal Candidate
• Chef or cook experience on yachts
• Can provide healthy, nutritious and tasty crew meals
• Can maintain clean and organised stores
• Easy going personality who can work with a diverse crew
• Familiar with provisioning in Australia
• Is available to work a flexible work schedule
• STCW & Seafarer medical
• Work rights for Australia/NZ
Salary – To be paid at a day rate depending on experience and TBD with captain
- Classification: Chef
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Rotational