Are you an experienced engineer looking for a rotation position in the Pacific?
Do you hold a minimum of a Y4 (or equivalent)?
A high profile private custom sloop is on the search for an experienced engineer to join their program.
The yacht is currently in Asia but is typically based out of the South Pacific region.
Mixed nationality crew, open to all candidates in all locations.
The rotation will mostly like be 2:2 or 3:3 (to be discussed)
$8000 US / month (On) , $4000 US / Month (Off) DOE
A sail yacht background would be advantageous but not imperative
The Ideal Candidate
- Y4 or equivalent
- Chief or sole engineer experience on yachts
- Some sail experience would be advantageous
- Very hands on
- Good forward planning regarding spares/parts / repairs
- Excellent preventative maintenance skills
- Enjoys an energetic/ active crew environment
- STCW & ENG1
Start– Flexible, as soon as right candidate is found/available
Rotation– 2:2 or 3:3 to be discussed
Salary– $8000 US / month (On) , $4000 US / Month (Off) DOE
- Classification: Engineer
- Location: Pacific
- Type: Rotational