Are you an experienced stewardess looking to go land based in Perth?
Do you have strong housekeeping / people management skills?
A high-profile estate in Perth is on the search for an experienced Head of Housekeeping to join their large residence team.
The Head of Housekeeping will be responsible for the management of 3 X housekeeping stewardesses and will oversee the entire housekeeping function for primary beach house residence + several beach villas located in Perth
While it is a management position the role will still be very much be ‘hands on’ in orientation and the successful candidate must be able to lead the girls by example.
The Head of Housekeeping will have additional responsibilities of daily accounts / administrative duties, as well as guest concierge responsibilities and the ability to assist in FOH service for private functions that are held at the residence. (on occasion)
Reports directly to the House Manager
The position would suit a superyacht stewardess who has excellent housekeeping and service skills with an impeccable eye for detail.
The role will mostly consist of office working hours, 8am – 4pm / 5 days / week, with some flexibility and weekend work.
It presents a terrific lifestyle opportunity for a superyacht stewardess looking to get their life back, with no /or very few evenings and ability to go home every night
Candidates currently located in Perth will be highly regarded
The Ideal Candidate
- 2-3 years superyacht experience
- Strong housekeeping skills
- Excellent knowledge of cleaning/ detailing products
- Highly organised with daily/weekly/monthly checks, inventories ect
- Strong administrative skills
- High level of professionalism and presentation
- Strong service skills and confident management style
- Ability to lead a small team by example
- Can act as a strong support/2nd for the estate manager
- Full work rights in Australia
- Own accommodation in Perth
Start: As soon as candidate is found
Salary: $80,000 AUD + Super / Year DOE
This is an exciting lifestyle opportunity in Perth not to be passed up lightly
- Classification: Residential
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Full-Time