Are you a highly professional and enjoy role variety?
Are you a safe driver & also possess maintenance skills?
Location: Sydney, close to the city.
Salary $80k to $100k (TRP) depending on experience.
Start date: ASAP
Employment: Full time.
Requirements: Full Australian drivers licence. Nil outstanding driving or criminal offences. Australian/NZ citizen, or have a full visa to work in Australia. Non-smoker preferred. Must have a good knowledge of Sydney roads and traffic. Experience driving high end luxury vehicles is a bonus. Must be physically fit to assist with property maintenance tasks.
• Primarily the job involves personally driving the employer to and from home, work, airport, business meetings and social functions.
• Driving other family members as requested by the owner.
• Cleaning, detailing, fuelling and ensuring all the cars are serviced and maintained as per the schedule.
• Assisting other employees to carry out duties as requested by the employer.
• When the employer is away or does not require driving, you will assist the property maintenance team at any of the residences/offices/job sites as required.
• Usually employment is Monday to Friday, but you may be required to work weekends as requested.
• You will work flexible work days and hours as required, often into the evenings.
• You will liaise with the employer’s EPA for the weekly and daily driving schedule, and with the Head of Property Maintenance for other tasks that may be required.
• The employer will also contact you directly for driving or other requests.
• Be able to safely and efficiently drive luxury cars.
• Have a sound knowledge of Sydney roads and traffic.
• Be professional and discrete at all times.
• Be well organised and have a strong work ethic.
• Be able to work independently, but also must communicate and assist with the team.
• Have very strong communication skills.
• Willing to be hands on with property maintenance.
- Classification: Residential
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Full-Time