Are you looking for ongoing part-time work with great flexibility?
Do you enjoy working outside and are reasonably handy?
A high-end residence / superyacht owners are on the search for a part-time maintenance coordinator for their residence in the Middle Harbour region.
The maintenance coordinator will be responsible for the exterior upkeep and presentation of the property.
Duties will include basic maintenance, cleaning pathways (high pressure hose), basic gardening/weeding, cleaning windows, cleaning pool, detailing, washing cars ect
The maintenance coordinator will work within a larger residence team but will largely work independently and unsupervised.
The Maintenance Coordinator will be able to work a flexible work schedule (no set days) but will be available 2-3 days week ongoing. (during the week)
It would suit someone self-motivated and handy who could integrate their work days into their existing commitments
The Ideal Candidate
- Some superyacht deck or engineer experience (preferable)
- Good eye for detail
- Very hands on and handy
- Can maintain a budget & record expenses
- Can use basic tools, cleaning/maintenance products
- Has transport and Australian Driver Licence
- Self-motivated and can work unsupervised
- Looking to offer a firm commitment
- Looking for a position with flexibility
Start Date– ASAP
Salary– Paid an hourly rate between $30-$35 AUD / hour, depending on experience
- Classification: Residential
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Daywork/Relief