• $80,000-$90,000 AUD / Year
• + Car
• + own self-contained offsite accommodation (if required)
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Nanny to join VIP family based on the Sunshine Coast!
We are looking for an absolute SUPERSTAR who is dedicated to providing a safe, caring, nurturing and stimulating environment in which the children thrive and develop.
You must be:
• Soft natured, extremely loving and nurturing
• Positive with a can-do attitude
• Happy & fun disposition
• Must be well presented, professional with a high standard of respect for privacy & discretion
• Have the children’s best interest at heart at all times
The right candidate must:
• LOVE the outdoors, outdoor adventures/play, swimming, and tropical climates
• Possess a creative mind when it comes to activities, adventures and learning
• Thoroughly enjoys spending time with kids & being child-like themselves
• Remain calm & patient during challenging times and deliver boundaries from a place of love and respect
• Provide overall support to Parents, and work on the same page with instilling good values (manners & respect, kindness & love), boundaries & discipline
• Open minded and willing to adopt Mum’s guidelines
General responsibilities include undertaking all tasks related to the children’s care:
• Engaging the Children with fun, developmentally-appropriate activities
• You will be required to efficiently coordinate activities, and outings
• Managing portfolios with the children’s photos, art, and developmental notes
• High expectations for maintaining tidy and organised indoor and outdoor play areas, bedrooms etc
• Follow and implement meal and bedtime routines
• Ability to prepare nutritious meals alongside family Chef
• Keeping Parents updated on events throughout the day and alerting us immediately if there are any issues or concerns
• Must be able to communicate and work professionally alongside other household staff
• Minimal domestic duties
This position will require flexibility for:
• Weekend & evening hours
• Overnight stays when Parents are travelling
• Willing to work additional hours around the family’s schedule
• Domestic and Overseas Travel (overseas residence also)
You will be in close contact with Mum throughout the day, and willing to work alongside Parents. Must be extremely capable of Sole care when Parents are traveling.
Kindergarten drop-off and pick-up, as needed or when Parents are traveling.
Experience in Early childhood education is imperative.
Must be in touch with emotional awareness & carrying that through to the children.
Open to introducing a new language.
• Current and clean Australian Drivers License
• Police Clearance (or willing to obtain)
• Blue Card(or willing to obtain)
• Valid First Aid certificate (or willing to obtain)
Start: Immediate. As soon as the right person is found!
Hours: To be discussed.
Salary: Competitive salary. This is long-term position on a salary basis, with benefits. Salary will commensurate your experience. Australian working conditions apply.
$80,000-$90,000 / year
Company vehicle included. + Accommodation in offsite property location
Australian working conditions apply. You will need to have permission to work in Australia (i.e. residency or long-term work permit).
- Classification: Residential
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Full-Time