Are you a stewardess with experience as a nanny or within early childhood education?
Are you interested in being based on the Sunshine Coast?
Family of 4 searching for a SUPERSTAR Nanny for their 5y/o boy and 4y/o girl.
After a professional and enthusiastic Nanny who thrives spending time with
children, enjoys preparing nutritious meals, and can provide overall support to the
family where needed.
The position would suit a superyacht stewardess with Nanny experience looking to go land based on the Sunshine Coast
• Soft natured, extremely loving and nurturing
• Positive with a can-do attitude
• HAPPY & FUN DISPOSITION
• Must be well presented, professional with a high standard of respect for
privacy & discretion
• Have the children’s best interest at heart at all times
• Proactive and self-motivated
The right candidate must:
• LOVE the outdoors, outdoor adventures/play, swimming, and tropical
• Possess a creative mind when it comes to activities, adventures and
• THOROUGHLY enjoy spending time with kids & being child-like themselves
• Remain calm & patient during challenging times and deliver boundaries from
a place of love and respect
• Provide overall support to Parents, and work on the same page with
instilling good values (manners & respect, kindness & love), boundaries &
• Enjoy nature, farm animals and pets (dog)
• Be willing to step outside the scope and be a team player
General responsibilities include undertaking all tasks related to the children’s care:
• Engaging the Children with fun, developmentally-appropriate activities
• You will be required to efficiently coordinate activities, and outings
• Managing portfolios with the children’s photos, art, and developmental notes
• High expectations for maintaining tidy and organised indoor and outdoor
play areas, bedrooms etc
• Follow and implement meal and bedtime routines
• Ability to prepare nutritious meals & bake for the children (including lunch
• Communicating with the Parents throughout the day and alerting them
immediately if there are any issues or concerns
• Assistance with running of errands for the family (groceries, mail, etc, and
anything pertaining to the children)
• Assistance with daily running of the household (from light housekeeping
duties and communicating with contracts as needed)
• Must be able to communicate and work professionally alongside other
This position will require flexibility for some:
• Weekend & evening hours as required
• Overnight stays and sole care when Parents are traveling
• Willing to work additional hours around the family’s schedule
You will be in close contact with Mum throughout the day, and willing to work
alongside Parents. Must be extremely capable of Sole care when Parents are
working / traveling.
School drop-off and pick-up, as needed.
Must be available and enthusiastic to travel with the Family – domestic and
Experience in Early childhood education is preferable.
Must be in touch with emotional awareness & carrying that through to the children.
Open to introducing a new language.
The family reside in the Hinterland of the Sunshine Coast.
There is self-contained / private accommodation located on the property (eternal cottage) however candidates with their own accommodation on the Sunshine Coast will also be considered
Start: Immediate. As soon as the right person is found!
Hours: To be discussed.
Salary: Competitive salary – above award. $80K per annum plus benefits DOE. This is
long-term position on a salary basis, with benefits. Salary will commensurate your
experience. Australian working conditions apply.
Company vehicle included for business use.
Australian working conditions apply. You will need to have permission to work in
Australia (i.e. residency or long-term work permit).
- Classification: Residential
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Full-Time